WINDOW & DOOR SERVICE/SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Successful applicant will be responsible for servicing any window and door related issues reported by our clients. The service representative will be able to analyze the problem/situation and then provide reasonable solutions to correct any product-related issues.
The service rep will be given a van and outfitted with the necessary tools, parts and other aids required to perform his responsibilities with the utmost competency and professionalism to a satisfactory outcome. The specific skills/requirements needed to perform this job are:
- Experience in installing and repairing major window and door brands (Andersen, Marvin, Therma Tru, etc.).
- Ability to maintain a work schedule that satisfies client inquiries in an expedient manner.
- Ability to maintain a professional and courteous manner at all times.
- Ability to stay educated on product design trends.
- Ability to learn and understand various software and computer programs.
Pay is commensurate with experience. Forward resume to: John.Perna@hamiltonsupply.com
YARD HELP WANTED
We have a full-time year-round position open for a responsible warehouse/lumberyard helper. Job is located in Hamilton, New Jersey.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Building loads/orders for delivery and /helping contractors picking up materials.
- Loading and unloading lumber and building materials.
- Operating forklift.
- Notifying management of discrepancies and/or delays in deliveries.
- Keeping yard clean, neat and well organized.
- Other duties as required.
- Pleasant demeanor and ability to interact with customers in a polite manner.
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Basic math skills necessary.
- Prior lumberyard experience preferred.
Full benefit package including health insurance, vacation and 401(k).
Interested parties should contact George Mattonelli at 609-587-4020/x144