WINDOW & DOOR SERVICE / SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Hamilton Building Supply has a career opportunity for an experienced Window & Door Service/Sales Representative to handle any window and door-related issues reported by our clients. The successful candidate must be able to analyze a situation at a client's house and then provide reasonable solutions to fix any product-related issues. The service rep will be provided a work van, outfitted with necessary tools, parts and other aids in order to perform the job at the highest possible level. The specific skills/requirements necessary for this position include:
1) Experience in installing and repairing major window and door brands, such as Andersen, Marvin and Therma-Tru, to name just a few.
2) Ability to maintain an efficient, organized work schedule in order to satisfy client inquiries in an expedient manner.
3) A pleasant and professional demeanor with the ability to communicate with clients in a courteous manner at all times.
4) The desire and drive to stay educated on product design trends.
5) Computer proficiency with the ability to learn and understand various software and computer programs.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Hamilton Building Supply offers a full benefits package, including medical, dental and 401(k).
Interested candidates should submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hamilton Building Supply is seeking a responsible, experienced driver to deliver customer orders in a professional, safe and efficient manner. A successful applicant must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Excellent, clean and safe driving record
- CDL License and Boom experience preferred
- Familiarity with DOT regulations
- Strong customer service ability, a pleasant attitude and good communication skills
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Basic math skills are required
- Willingness and ability to handle products and lift heavy objects. Attention to detail and ability to check orders and report any discrepancies to management
- Must be able to pass background check, physical exam and drug screening
- Prior experience delivering building materials a plus
Interested applicants should contact Miguel Cardona at 609-587-4020 / Ext. 144.