Marvin® Window and Door Division
The Marvin® Window & Door line can be somewhat intimidating for many clients because of the multitude of products and options that Marvin® offers. Because of that, we have an entire division dedicated to the Marvin® Window & Door line, along with numerous displays in our Newtown, PA showroom. Our specialists make buying windows and doors with exacting specifications easy so that you get exactly what you want…often times saving a great deal of site labor because the right product for the application has been specified and ordered. No area dealer shows more product or has the depth and breadth of knowledge and experience to make your project a success.
A Marvin® Renovation - the Blog
Marvin® has teamed up with Architectural Digest and Design Milk blogger Jaime Derringer to help Jaime renovate the kitchen in her midcentury California-style contempory ranch. Keith Coleman, president of Hamilton Building Supply, is planning to use Marvin® Ultimate Sliding French Doors and Flat Casing to replace Derringer's outdated vinyl sliding glass doors. The Marvin® doors will add a nice architectural element and will increase energy efficiency. Marvin® will be posting videos to their site documenting the project.
Recent Marvin® Window Projects
- Large round tops measuring 9' x 18' field mulled into existing stone openings
- 1/4" x 2" x 4" tubular steel field welded horizontally into the original surrounding steel window frames followed by installation of new Marvin® windows
- Original round leaded glass panels from the historic 1814 building were templated and fit to the interior of the new windows
Princeton Art Museum
- Met aesthetic expectations, replicating the look of the original windows
- Engineered specialty glass into a triple glaze system in order to provide enough airspace to alleviate condensation
- Surpassed AAMA requirement of Condensation Rate Factor of 60
- Marvin® Clad Ultimate Double Hung magnum Picture units used as an insert application
- Clad brick mould panning and sill kits also included
- Windows are over nine feet tall